Tuesday, January 12, 2010

New_York_entry_#3_(STILL_IN_ARCATA)

This is going to be the shortest trip to New York ever. Now, I'm leaving Arcata Wednesday morning, arriving at Kennedy international at 7:30pm, only to return Sunday afternoon. That's like three days. Double blarg!

Anywho, now I'm back at my house in Arcata. The flight was canceled due to bad weather. First, airline authorities (loose use of the term) said the flight would leave at 8:30 (7:40 was original departure time). Then they said 9:00pm. Then 9:30pm. Then 9:40pm. Finally, cancellation.

Well, at least I get to sleep in my bed tonight.

1 comment:

  1. that's always how it is there. i'm excited about being in a big city with a real airport soon!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
After a five year career in journalism Dominic has moved into the non-profit industry. He specifically works in marketing and is adamant about the expansion of quality skateparks and recycling centers.

Followers