Tuesday, January 12, 2010

New_York_entry_#1_(WAITING)

Okay everybody, so I'm on my way to New York to go look for jobs and to explore Brooklyn. I'm real short on money so, I now I'm going to regret it, but this is going to be a short trip. I'll be back Sunday night.

After packing all of the necessities —winter clothes, bathroom supplies, laptop, camera and food (so I don't have to spend money on overpriced plane grub), I'm ready to get on with my New York trip. Only problem is I still have two hours to kill. I'm one of the few people that doesn't run out the door in a flurry late for his flight.

The weather is a little sketchy. Its raining and kind of windy. I don't think its enough to stop us from leaving Humboldt, but it is going to make for a fun ride; especially given the size deficiency of the airplanes that fly out of our quaint airport.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
After a five year career in journalism Dominic has moved into the non-profit industry. He specifically works in marketing and is adamant about the expansion of quality skateparks and recycling centers.

Followers