Tuesday, January 12, 2010

New_York_entry_#2_(AIRPORT)

I love arriving to airports ahead of time just to wait. I'll probably sit here, by myself, until five minutes before the plane boards when, like a flock of geese landing, the rest of the passengers will arrive disgruntled and pushy.

At the same time, I do not mind waiting in airports. I never feel stale here. Everyone is moving; you know, going somewhere.

Anyways, the advertising director of our local newspaper called me up for an interview. However, I told him I couldn't make it because I'd be out of town for the remainder of the week.

UPDATE: Just found out that the plane is going to be late and I might miss my connecting flight in SF to NYC. Why am I not surprised?

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
After a five year career in journalism Dominic has moved into the non-profit industry. He specifically works in marketing and is adamant about the expansion of quality skateparks and recycling centers.

Followers